Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pretty Serious - A couple of oranges

I am tired. I am tired and whiny. I get ornery when it gets too warm, ornery and lazy. Here is my lazy post on a couple of beautiful oranges from Pretty Serious. Upon receiving them both I was a bit concerned they were too similar. Thankfully, I was wrong.

My Darlin' Clementine

This one is a bit more sheer. I have seen it swatched over black, and it looks pretty cool.






Orange intermission

Please take a minute to vote for Kaz of Pretty Serious fame in this contest thingy. She is getting married soon and it would be pretty rad if she could win her bridesmaid dresses. She brings us so much pretty, we should give her back a little bit ;)

Generally Hazardous

This is one coat. It is much more peach leaning and opaque than My Darlin' Clementine. The shimmer bits are much finer.





You can buy Pretty Serious polishes on their website. Shipping is reasonable and fast as they have a North American distributor. Kaz is a doll. Go vote for her!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. ARGH!!! I want Generally Hazardous soooo badly!! You're not helping! ;) Gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete