Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pretty Serious 4 New Releases




Four new editions to the Seriously Random collection as voted by the fans.


Cybernetic is a teal green and violet microglitter in a blue jelly base.


Grimm Demise is a teal microglitter in a teal jelly base.


My Darlin' Clementine is a twinkling orange glass fleck with a hint of duochrome sparkle.


Purple Monkey Dishwasher is a vibrant violet glitter in a translucent purple jelly base.


Along with these 4 new family members, The Pink One is also being restocked.


Pretty Serious polishes can be purchased from several etailers as well as on the Pretty Serious site Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love The Pink One - it's SOOOO bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple is my favourite, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I like them all! Cannot pick a favorite, although the Pink One might be the best (:

    ReplyDelete