Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ninja Polish - The Enigma Collection - Ambrosia & Divinity

I love me some colour shifting. Don't we all? I ordered these as soon as they were available. I love Ninja Polish. They ship so fast.

Ambrosia was more subtle. There was a colour shift, but it wasn't balls to the wall. That being said, it is a really pretty polish regardless. I need to try layering it some time.

These polishes both dry sort of matte. I didn't capture it with Ambrosia, but I did get one semi decent pic of Divinity naked. They aso dry really fast. Like, while you are painting they are drying. It made it difficult for me to get a satisfactory polish job done. You need to work quick with these. Not like, superman quick, but get your ass in gear.

This is 2 coats of Ambrosia, and I should have done a third because you can still see a bit of what VNL I actually have since I nubbed to nubsville (you can see my meat! FRESH! *slap*) *cough*






Here is Divinity, also 2 coats. This one is more opaque.  First pic is with no top coat so you can sort of see the mattishness.


These are all with topcoat.










Sorry for the finger meat and blur etc. You can buy these both at Ninja Polish though I think Divinity is sold out atm.

P.S. go enter my giveaway. Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I didn't think I'd like those, but you're making them look great - especially Divinity. I wonder how that would look proper matt???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I must properly matte it this weekend! <3

      Delete
  2. OMG beautiful pics of these two

    ReplyDelete