Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pretty Serious Hit 1000 Facebook Likes = SWEET!

I don't know how many times I am going to have to redo this stupid post.  It keeps changing the colour of my text and being all whacky in general.  Anyhoo,

A little while ago, Pretty Serious hinted that if they reached 1000 likes on Facebook, we would get to know what this was all about:



Well, Pretty Serious recently reached 1000 likes on Facebook.  Thus, we get this fabulous preview shot of what is coming up in November!! (I am now dead)



*Dances around like a tool*

I'm still waiting for the Monster Mash collection and Emma Louise in the mail.  I will be swatching those babies asap upon arrival!

If you haven't already, go like Pretty Serious on Facebook!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Sooooooo excited about these. You are going to LOVE Pretty Serious Halloween

    ReplyDelete