Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Nail Pattern Boldness - Witch Pit and Ninja Babe

I ordered Bitches Brew and Ninja Babe from Nail Pattern Boldness the other day.  When they arrived.  This had come with!


I was fascinated.. it looked like a witch had shaved her pits into a bottle just pour moi!.  So I tentatively named it Witch Pits as it was unnamed.  I believe NPB is going to sell it under this name for the season and then add it to the core line up with a different name eventually.

Here it is in 2 coats over Zoya Dovima with 1 coat of Glitter Food and SV.  This polish was interesting to work with.  It's tiny little bar glitters in black and teal in a clear base.  It's not like working with other glitter that I have experienced thus far.  I did have to smooth it over on the tips, but I just took my finger and patted it down, no probs Bobs.  I doubt I even needed Glitter Food, but I love it.. and it was right there.. so I figured.. I want glassy!  Glassy I got.

Here are shitty pictures of it.  I took some last night that were sucks.  Then I decided to come home and take some pictures in the waning sunlight at 6 p.m.  I took like 20.  On the camera the all looked ace.  On the lappy they all looked ass.  et voila.

Outdoors in sun

Indoors

Outdoors in shade

Anyhoo.  I love it.  I also love this, which is 2 coats of Ninja Babe over Picture Polish White Wedding.

These are all indoor shots, bathroom and bedroom lighting which is why they look different.




I adore Nail Pattern Boldness.  Next up, I need to swatch Bitches Brew and do a comp against Lynnderella Cauldron Drippings version 1 since apparently she reformulated it but kept the same name.. if it's different change the damn name.  If you are a band, and you change the singer.. you are a new band sorry.  Anyway!  Those 2 are different since CD has a tinted base, but I wanted to comp them anyways.  Bla bla bla goodnight!

Oh, and go buy some Nail Pattern Boldness ! Reasonable pricing, fabulous lady, quick ass shipping.  No excuse not to ;)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment