Monday, December 5, 2011

Lynnderella - Change

Chaaaaange?


Love it! Has become the winner in the run up for what I am going to wear to the Psychiatry Christmas party on Friday! W00t!

Oh you will look so nice with my chocolate brown dress Change..

I cannot think of this polish without this song playing in my head.

The question now is.. what will be my underwear?

Orly Glitz & Glamour? (3 coats)





Or.. (from pointer to pinky) OPI Pros & Bronze, OPI Warm & Fozzie, OPI Designer De Better and Revlon Copper Penny.
1 coat


2 coats


Sorry again for any random wipqozn and bitlets of foil polish that did not clean up, but in fact cleaned up to my first knuckle and spread around a bit. *shakes fist* Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Holy flipping heck, stunning! I like it best with Warm & Fozzie - will be replicating that for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I have been waiting to see this swatched for ever!! It looks amazing. I like it with warm and fozzie too - 2 coats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Another vote here for Warm and Fozzie!

    ReplyDelete